Saturday, November 1, 2008

DAY 334


Some days I feel like I should just wear this sign...OK so today may not be the best day ever...what was your first clue?
Actually a few years ago when I was living and working in SO CAL I was cold calling industrial type businesses and ran across this sign...every time I stopped back at this building they were never there to answer my question... why the sign? Well one late afternoon I saw someone going in the building and I stopped (this is the type of area that you really want to be out of by high noon sun and being a middle aged white women probably not the smartest place to hang around however...) so I stopped and asked the gentleman what was up with the sign...he said he rented his building out to a group a musicians and well I guess the sign tells the rest of the story...! Hey at least he said PLEASE!!!

No comments: