Friday, November 28, 2008

DAY 317 GOBLE PART II

The adventures of turkey Tom continued from yesterday...Looking mighty tasty...22 other people hanging around trying for a taste...
(oh my gosh what have I gotten myself into?)
Ready to take the stuffing out....hot and steamy!
(ok just put a fork in me and call me done)

Good to the bone...or is that bad to the bone?
(I didn't mean for you to take me literally with that fork business...)
(...you people are vultures!!)

Going for the good stuff...
(call it what you want but I am done and out of here)
or
(bite me!!!)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I came across this blog and the photos really caught my eye (some made me very hungry). We joined your following group...hope you do not mind (if you do, let us know) We wanted to be able to come back later to look at more of your photos!
Happy Holidays!
Genie and Jim