Sunday, November 30, 2008

DAY 315

This is my good friend Tami...I admire her so much..she won't be happy that she got posted but...she is strong and will deal...if this was the worst thing that she has had to deal with lately she would be happy about that! She didn't want to cooperate and give me just a plain ole posed smile so she gets the "food in the mouth" shot...(hey it's a holiday party so it is allowed!)
Now I have embarrassed her by keeping the camera clicking...
She does have an infectious laugh because she has such a wonderful heart full of love...she doesn't think so but I know so!
Here she is...I love Tami because she is real and her problems are real. She is the kind of person that has such a capacity to love, be empathic, spiritual, and selfless. Tami has had more challenges given to her than is fair for one person..but you would never know it...she loves the Lord and from that she shares that celestial love and joy where ever she goes...Thanks Tami, I hope if I ever grow up that I will be half as good as you...you are a wonderful example for all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tami seems like the kind of person that lights up a room when she enters it. Both of you are very lucky to have each other as friends!
Love all the pics!!
Have a Great Day!